Presentation of analysis "Towards the Structured Cooperation between Civil Society and Public Authorities in Kosovo”
Following a three-month analysis of best cooperation practices in the region countries, the Civikos Platform made a presentation for the civil society organizations called “Towards the Structured Cooperation between Civil Society and Public Authorities in Kosovo”. Following the presentation of analysis, the discussion was focused on the need for cooperation of civil society with public authorities in Kosovo. As a result, the participant organizations considered that determination of cooperation rules with public authorities is necessary, and pointed out that drafting of cooperation strategy should commence as soon as possible.
The organizations attending the meeting determined the key fields where the cooperation with public authorities could be developed. These fields are the following:
1. Improvement of legal framework for enabling environment for civil society organisations;
2. Financial support (direct and indirect) for civil society;
3. Outsourcing of public services to civil society organisations;
4. Participation of civil society in decision making process;
5. Inclusion for civil society in European integration process.
All Civikos Platform organization members will tackle one of the abovementioned fields, depending on their experience, thus contributing to collection of inputs for drafting new cooperation strategy with Kosovo public authorities.
To visit matrix of monitoring for implementation of gonvermental strategy for cooperation with civil society click MATRIXMatrix
or download Application and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org